Mi 8 is the world's first smartphone to use dual-frequency GPS for super-precise and faster navigation. The phone is powered by Snapdragon 845, which is fluent with low power consumption. The phone features a 20MP front camera which supports bokeh effect, AI beautify, as well as face unlock in black environment, and 12MP rear dual cameras. It comes with a 6.21 inches Samsung AMOLED screen, and the notch can be hidden. Besides, Mi 8 supports NFC-based functions and the 3,400mAh battery can last for a whole day.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- 2G, 3G and 4G network capability.
- Dual SIM card phone: supports 2 SIM cards simultaneously.
- SIM card type: nano SIM and nano SIM.
Display and Design:
- 6.21 inch .
- Resolution 2280 x 1080 pixels.
- With a density of 402 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Toughened glass.
- Size H154.9, W74.8, D7.6mm.
- Weight 175g.
Camera and Video:
- Dual camera.
- Front camera 20MP.
- Rear camera 12MP.
- Second rear camera 12MP.
- Camera features: AI Camera.
- Internal memory 64GB.
- 2.8GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
- 6GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android 8.1.
- 3400mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- This phone features fast charge technology – faster than standard charging, for when time is of the essence.
- Fingerprint scanner For simple, safe and speedy unlocking and better security.